top of page
Sun, Jan 15|
This out and back oceanfront half marathon and will be one of the prettiest you ever do.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 15, 6:40 AM – 12:00 PM
Lahaina, 525 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
About The Event
Free Parking at the Prison St. Parking lot. Corner of Front and Prison a block from the start line.
- The Maui Oceanfront Half Marathon is an out and back starting at the Marathon finish line at Kamehameha Iki Park in Lahaina.
- The finish line park is oceanfront about two blocks south of the Pioneer Inn, Banyan Tree and Lahaina Harbor.
- See the Time Line for race start time, number pick up and shuttle bus schedule.
- There are 3 start times:
- The A Wave is for the fastest 100 runners who filled out the estimated finish time on the entry form.
- The B Wave is alphabetically random so families with same last name can run together
- The C Wave is ditto above.
- The overall winner must be in the first A Wave and compete with the other fast competitors.
- The Shuttle Bus schedule is on the back of your race number.
- The Half Marathon runs south along the oceanfront to the turn around point.
- The first and last 3.5 miles (7 miles total) has a traffic free dedicated lane to run in on H30.
- The course is flat and fast.
- There are many places for family and friends to park oceanfront, watch the whales, sunrise and support your run.
- There is a finishers medal and first place age division award (5-year age divisions) for this race as well as a souvenir Maui Oceanfront Event race shirt.
- There is bus transportation from the Marathon start line in Wailea to the Half Marathon Start line.
- Traditional Hawaiian entertainment will be awaiting you along with your finishers medal and snacks.
- The Half Marathon and 10K start at the finish line of the marathon in Lahaina.
- See Map of Course
bottom of page