Sun, Jan 14|
Half Marathon will start at Ma'ala'e'a
This Point to Point half marathon will run north to Launiupoko Beach Park. Link to course map: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/5816973049/
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2024, 6:40 AM HST
Maalaea , TBA
About The Event
Free Parking at the Prison St. Parking lot. Corner of Front and Prison a block from the start line.
- Course Map: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/5816973049/
- The Maui Oceanfront Half Marathon is a Point to Point starting at Ma'alalea and ending near Launiupoko Beach Park.
- The finish line park is oceanfront about 2.7 miles south of the previous finish line in Lahaina.
- See the Time Line for race start time, number pick up and shuttle bus schedule.
- The A Wave is for the fastest 100 runners who filled out the estimated finish time on the entry form.
- The B Wave is alphabetically random so families with same last name can run together
- The C Wave is ditto above.
- The overall winner must be in the first A Wave and compete with the other fast competitors.
- The Shuttle Bus schedule is on the back of your race number.
- There are many places for family and friends to park oceanfront, watch the whales, sunrise and support your run.
- There is a finishers medal and first place age division award (5-year age divisions) for this race as well as a souvenir Maui Oceanfront Event race shirt.
- There is bus transportation from the Marathon start line in Wailea to the Half Marathon Start line.
- Traditional Hawaiian entertainment will be awaiting you along with your finishers medal and snacks