Sun, Jan 14|
Point to point oceanfront run from Ukumehame Beach Park to Launipoko Beach Park. See whales while you run.
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2024, 7:30 AM – 12:15 PM HST
Lahaina, Ukumehame Beach Park, 615 HI-30, Lahaina, HI 96793, USA
About The Event
The Maui Oceanfront 6-Miler is a point to point starting at the Ukumehame Beach Park.
- The course is flat and fast with sunrise at your back.
- See the Time Line for number pick up, race start time and shuttle bus schedule.
- The Shuttle Bus schedule from Ma'alaea to the start is on the back of your race number to your start line.
- The 6-Miler runs north along the oceanfront all the way.
- There are many places for family and friends to park oceanfront and support your run.
- There is a finishers medal and first place age division award (5-year age divisions) for this race as well as a souvenir Maui Oceanfront Event race shirt.
- Traditional Hawaiian entertainment will be awaiting you along with your finishers medal and snacks.
- See Time Line for start time
- Ukumehame Beach is located south of Olowalu Bay on highway 30.
- Park on the side of the road for the race or take the shuttle bus from Ma'alaea.
- Beach Location and info: http://www.mauiexplored.com/westMaui/ukumehame.html
- 6-Miler Race Course map