Sun, Jan 19|
MOM's 6-Miler 2025
Point to point oceanfront run from Ukumehame Beach Park to Launipoko Beach Park. See whales while you run.
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2025, 8:00 AM HST
Ukumehame Beach, Ukumehame Beach Park, 615 HI-30, Lahaina, HI 96793, USA
About The Event
The Maui Oceanfront 6-Miler is a point to point starting at the Ukumehame Beach Park.
- New start time that is listed on your race bib. Was 7:30AM, now 8AM.
- The course is flat and fast with sunrise at your back.
- See the Time Line for number pick up, race start time and shuttle bus schedule.
- The Shuttle Bus schedule from Ma'alaea to the start is on the back of your race number to the start line.
- The 6-Miler runs north along the oceanfront all the way.
- There are many places for family and friends to park oceanfront and support your run.
- Have your family or friends drop you off at the start line.
- There is limited parking along the beach highway near the start line.
- There is a finishers medal and a first place age division award (5-year age divisions) for this race as well as a souvenir Maui Oceanfront Event race shirt.
- Traditional Hawaiian entertainment will be awaiting you along with your finishers medal and snacks.
- See Time Line for start time
- Ukumehame Beach is located south of Olowalu on highway 30.
- Park on the side of the road for the race or take the shuttle bus from Ma'alaea.
- Beach Location and info: http://www.mauiexplored.com/westMaui/ukumehame.html
- 6-Miler Race Course map
- You will get a HydraPak cup to carry with you the whole race for your water and gatorade.
- Don't forget to get one and don't throw it away or you will have to share with a nice A student.
- No paper one-use cups are on the course.