Sun, Jan 19 | Kamehameha Iki Park
The Maui Oceanfront 10K
An out and back from Kamehameha Iki Park along a traffic free oceanfront course. See whales while you run.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2020, 6:55 AM – 12:00 PM
Kamehameha Iki Park, 525 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
About The Event
Free Parking at the Prison St. Parking lot. Corner of Front and Prison a block from the start line.
- The Maui Oceanfront 10K is an out and back starting at the Marathon finish line at Kamehameha Iki Park in Lahaina.
- The course is flat and fast.
- The finish line park is oceanfront about two blocks south of the Pioneer Inn, Banyan Tree and Lahaina Harbor.
- See the Time Line for number pick up, race start time and shuttle bus schedule.
- The Shuttle Bus schedule from Wailea or Kaanapali is on the back of your race number to your start line.
- The Half Marathon runs south along the oceanfront to the turn around point.
- There are many places for family and friends to park oceanfront and support your run.
- There is a finishers medal and age division awards for this race as well as a souvenir Maui Oceanfront Event race shirt.
- There is bus transportation from the Marathon start line in Wailea to the 10K Start line.
- Traditional Hawaiian entertainment will be awaiting you along with your finishers medal and snacks.
- Early Bird Ticket$25$250$0
- Regular Ticket$35$350$0