Starting in Wailea and running along the oceanfront to Kamehameha Iki Park near the Banyan Tree in Old Lahaina Town
- Registration not open yet. It always sells out. The Monday After Party Sunset Cocktail Whale Cruise on the CalypsoMon, Jan 17Location is TBDJan 17, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM HSTLocation is TBDJoin the Race Director and Race Committee for a post race get together with runners and families on the Calypso. Cocktails, dinner, and live music and probably whales to watch These are private charters for runners and family or friends and you must call the Calypso to book.
- Sun, Jan 16Maalaea HarborJan 16, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM HSTMaalaea Harbor, Maalaea Harbor, Maalaea, HI 96793, USAJoin the Race Director and Race Committee for a post race get together with runners and families on the Pride of Calypso. Cocktails, dinner, and live music and probably whales to watch These are private charters for runners and family or friends and you must call the Calypso to book.
- Sun, Jan 16The Shops at Wailea
- Sun, Jan 16Shops at Wailea
- Sun, Jan 16Shops at WaileaJan 16, 4:00 AM – 12:00 PMShops at Wailea, Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USAStarting in Wailea at the Shops at Wailea parking lot and running along the oceanfront to Kamehameha Iki Park near the Banyan Tree in Old Lahaina Town. Karl Wirtl and Rosemary Adam-Terem are the only two runners to finished all 12 MOM's. Karl will be doing the Half this year as he battles cancer.
- Sun, Jan 16525 Front St
26.2 miles of whales, beautiful oceanfront and mountain vistas
The Maui Oceanfront Marathon is a 501 C 3 non-profit community event benefiting local school teams, clubs, and other Maui non-profit groups that help put on the Marathon. The Maui Oceanfront Marathon Course: The start is in the Shops at Wailea parking area on Wailea Iki Road. The course starts in the Shops of Wailea and next to the Marriott Hotel heading north and then down onto South Kihei Road, through oceanfront Kihei Town with a left turn onto Highway 30 at the 11 mile mark above Maalaea Bay and continues oceanfront all the way to Front Street at the South end of Old Lahaina Town. The last mile is through oceanfront residential and ends at oceanfront Kamehameha Iki Park at 525 Front Street. The entire course is on asphalt and the shoulder or bike path of the road. It is mostly between 4' and 8' wide. The course has many scenic pullouts and public beaches for family and friends to park, picnic and support your run. This course can qualify you for Boston. The course was measured and certified by Doug Thurston August 31, 2019. Certification Number is USA-2019-079, USA-2019-080 for AIMS and USATF certification is: HI20001DT good until Dec 31, 2030